How to delete Twitter account ?
Suppression level: 30 days backup9
To deactivate your account:
Before you deactivate your account, you should know :
- Twitter retain your user data for 30 days from the date of deactivation, after which it is permanently deleted.
- You may reactivate your account at any time during these 30 days by logging in.
- You do not need to deactivate your account to change your username or email address : you can change it at any time in your account settings.
- To use a username or email address on another account, you must first change them and then confirm the change prior to deactivation. )
- Twitter do not control content indexed by search engines like Google or Bing.
- After deactivation, your account should be removed within a few minutes, however some content may be viewable on Twitter for a few days.
Sign in to twitter on the web.
Go to your Account settings and click on Deactivate my account at the bottom of the page.
Read the account deactivation information. Click Okay, fine, deactivate account.
Enter your password when prompted and verify that you want to deactivate your account.
To make your username or email address available for re-use before deactivating your account:
- On the web, go to your Settings page from the drop-down menu under the gear icon.
- In the username field, choose a new username.
- In the email address field, change your email address to a new address you own.
- Confirm the new email address via a link we send to you (very important!)
- Your email and username will now be available to use on a new account if you choose to sign up again during the 30 day deactivation period.
- Proceed with deactivation as listed above.
Twitter is an online social networking and microblogging service that enables users to send and read short 140-character text messages, called "tweets". Registered users can read and post tweets, but unregistered users can only read them. Users access Twitter through the website interface, SMS, or mobile device app. Twitter Inc. is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York City, Boston, San Antonio and Detroit.Read more
Mirror.co.ukBritish teenagers are being radicalised and lured to the bloody Syrian battleg[...]Read more
New York Daily NewsThe man had been using the handle “ot_a_ku2” on Twitter to c[...]Read more
Huffington PostUntil then, the chosen ladies among us can still count on our candy fix: &q[...]Read more